For my card today for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this cute stamp from the Lawrence Collection (Stampavie) called A Christmas Delivery.
- Stamp: A Christmas Collection (Lawrence Collection - Stampavie)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Blitzen (BoBunny)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Wavy Rectangles
- Copic Markers: E21, E30, E31, YG11, YG17, YG13, G29, R24, R27, T1-No. 1, T4-No. 4, W1-No. 1
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red, 21 - Lipstick, 11 - Gold, 12 - Silver, 07 - Olive
- Miscellaneous: Faux Snow (Art Institute Glitter), Ribbon
I'm fortunate enough to live fairly close to Lora's brick and mortar OCS store and am able to attend some of these classes. It is a great way to network and get new ideas. These are samples from the Christmas Wonderland class given yesterday by Christine.
Have a great day.