Saturday, December 29, 2012

KK Tinkerbell and MFT

Hi All,

Today is a very sad day for me.  It is my last post as a one crazy stamper designer.  I am excited to see the new team starting in January and wish Lora and the store the very best in the upcoming new year.  This was one of the best design experiences and I really enjoyed working alongside these wonderful, talented ladies!  I hope to join in some of the upcoming challenges and will be a lifelong customer!  Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments along the way on my creations! 

Here is my last creation:
 
 
 I used the adorable Kraftin Kimmie Tinkerbell and the My Favorite things dienamics and sentiment on the inside (below)

 

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, what a great card! It has been so fun designing with you. stay in touch. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete