Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kitty Post

Hi Everyone;

It is Sunday again, and boy do I wish there were more hours in the week.  The days seem to fly by.  For today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this cute stamp called Kitty Post that was designed by Penny Johnson for Stampavie.  I have used another Cutting, Embossing & Embroidery Die from Joy Crafts which I stittched using a green and lavendar shade Sulky Threads, and then inked  with the Versa Magic Chalk Inks Spring Pansy and Aloe Vera.  I will have a tutorial next week on using these unique dies.  I definitely like adding some embroidery to my cards.  As I couldn't decide on what sentiment to use, I didn't add one at this time. 


Supplies used:
Lora has new products arriving daily and amazing prices at One Crazy Stamper.  So as Aaemie said yesterday "why not join the fun and get crafty with us and add your card to this month's challenge "Anything Goes".  Have fun being Krafty and see you next week with the tutorial.


2 comments:

  1. Very sweet Sue, I love the Frame that you used and the decorative flowers and swirls. hugz,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embroidery is so pretty, Im going to have to give it a try. Can't wait to see what you have in the works for your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete