It is Sunday again, and boy do I wish there were more hours in the week. The days seem to fly by. For today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this cute stamp called Kitty Post that was designed by Penny Johnson for Stampavie. I have used another Cutting, Embossing & Embroidery Die from Joy Crafts which I stittched using a green and lavendar shade Sulky Threads, and then inked with the Versa Magic Chalk Inks Spring Pansy and Aloe Vera. I will have a tutorial next week on using these unique dies. I definitely like adding some embroidery to my cards. As I couldn't decide on what sentiment to use, I didn't add one at this time.
- Stamp: Kitty Post (Stampavie)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Magic Chalk Ink - Spring Pansy, Aloe Vera (my stash)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Serenade (Basic Grey), Isabelle (First Edition)
- Copic Markers: BV00, BV02, BV04, YG17, B02, Y06, E19, R20, W00 - No. 00, W1 - No. 1, E30, E31, E40, E41, E81
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Decorative Labels Eight
- Die: Cutting, Embossing & Embroidery #6001/1201 (Joy Crafts)