As Halloween is around the corner, for today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this cute stamp from High Hopes called Boo Crew in a Frame.
- Stamp: Boo Crew in Frame and Happy Halloween (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Fright Delight (BoBunny)
- Copic Markers: Ghost - C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, V09 - Violet; Witch - YG11 - Migonenette, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green, YR04 - Chrome Orange, Y04 - Acacia, Y38- Honey, E000 - Pale Fruit Pin, E0000 - Floral white, R20 - Blush, Y28 -Lionet Gold; Bat - W3 - Warm Gray No. 3, W5 -G ray No. 5, W7 - Warm Gray No. 7, R46 - Strong Red, C9 - Cool Gray No. 9
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 04 - Orange, 05 - Lemon, o1 - Lavender, 11 - Gold, 12 - Silver