It is now March, and winter is still here. For this month at OCS, we are showing Whimsy Stamps. I have used this adorable stamp called Rowan Fairy. I added some Versa Color Aloe Vera chalk around the edge of the die cut.
- Stamp: Rowan Fairy and Ticket Sentiments both from Whimsy Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Color Aloe Vera Chalk
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Floral Explosion (Whimsy Stamps), Shimmer Sheets - Iridescent Sampler Pack (Elizabeth Craft)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: E50 - Egg Shell, YR31 - Light Reddish Yellow, Y28 -Lionet Gold; Leaves & Berries: YG11 - Mignonette, YG13 - Chartreuse, R29 - Lipstick Red; Dress: YG41 - Pale Colbalt Green, YG45 - Cobalt Green; Wings: BG70 - Ocean Mist
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 03 - Red (used for the berries)
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear -- used for the wings
- Spellbinders: Floral Ovals
- Whimsy Dies: Ticket Die
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestones
Until next time, keep crafting and have fun.