The OCS DT gals are show casing the newest release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps for OCS this month.
For my card today, I have used the adorable Christmas Baby stamp. I used the Holly Green Cosmic Shimmer Paste from Creative Expressions to add some sparkle around the circle edge. This is new product which sold out rather quickly. I do hope Lora will have some more in stock soon as it is a rather neat product for some sparkle.
The ribbon and stocking brad, I found in my stash after I converted a spare bedroom into my craft room. Everything is now out of my bedroom closet and not hidden away somewhere -- yeah!!!
- Stamps: Christmas Baby and the sentiment Baby's 1st Christmas both from High Hopes Rubber Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink; E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush, R00 - Pinkish White; Bib & Pants: BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, G29 - Pine Tree Green; Top and Ribbon: R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red, 07 - Olive
- Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste (Creative Expressions): Holly Green
- Spellbinders: Standard Circles Large
Until next time Happy Crafting and have fun. Hugs,