It is another Wacky Wednesday, and October will soon be over, Halloween is almost here, the cold and flu season has started and Jessie Hurley will be at OCS from tomorrow to Sunday teaching her awesome classes.
For my post today, I have used the Caroling Snowlady from High Hopes latest release.
- Stamp: Caroling Snowlady (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Joyous (MME)
- Copic Markers: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C01 - Cool Gray No. 01, R20 - Blush, BG11 - Moon White, BG13 - Mint Green, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, Y06 - Yellow, Y28 - Lionet Gold
- Dies: Teardrop Circles (Spellbinders), Christmas Icons (Impression Obsession)
- Stickles: Holly, Xmas Red
Until next time, keep crafting and have fun.