It is Wednesday again, and it is my turn to post for OCS. I tried a different technique this time, which I haven't used for years. I embossed the Birds & Blooms Collage Stamp from Heartfelt Creations with white embossing powder, which was then inked with Wild Honey and Dried Marigold Distress Inks. The Bird and Butterflies are both from the Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms Collection. The co-ordinating dies were used to cut the bird, flowers and butterflies.
- Stamps: Birds &Blooms Collage, Birds & Blooms, Butterfly Medley (Heartfelt Creations)
- Dies: Birds & Blooms, Butterfly Medley (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Versa Mark, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Wild Honey and Dried Marigold Distress Inks
- Embossing Powder: White
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Butterfly Medley Collection (Heartfelt Creations)
- Copic Markers: Bird: B95 -Light Grayish Cobalt, B93 - Light Cockery Blue, B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, E09 - Burnt Siena, E97 - Deep Orange; Leaves: YG11 - Mignonette, YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse; Butterflies: YR04 - Chrome Orange, YR02 - Light Orange, Y38 - Honey, YR01 - Peach Puff; BG13 - Mint Green, BG11 - Moon white, BV11 - Soft Violet, BV13 - Hydrangea Blue
- Embellishments: Double Dot Jewels - Citrus
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
This is all for now and I will see you again next week.