The summer will be half over in a week's time, as the end of July will soon be here. What a great time to gather with friends and just have some girl talk. The image I have used to day is a High Hopes Stamp called "Girl Talk"
- Stamps: Girl Talk and When Friends Gather (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink - Spun Sugar (used to add some ink to the edges of the stamped image)
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: - Girl 1- E23 - Hazelnut, E29 - Burnt Umber, E51 - MilkyWhite; Girl 2 - Y23 - Yellowish Beige, YR24 - Pale Sepia, YR27 - Tuscan Orange; Girl 3 - E30 - Bisque, E33 - Sand; E37 - Sepia; Nightgowns: Girl 1: BV00 - Mauve Shadow, BV01 - Viola; Girl 2: R81 - Rose Pink, R83 - Rose Mist; Girl 3: G000- Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green; Pillows: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 13 - Lilac, 14 - Blossom, 17 - Mint
- Spellbinders: Standard Ovals Large, Wavy Rectangles
- Miscellaneous: Lace from my stash; Rhinestones: Pearl Gems Dainty (Forever in Time)
Until next time, enjoy some time with your friends and have some "Girl Talk".