I hope you enjoyed the first long weekend of the summer and was able to spend some time with you family and friends.
This time around I used some Heartfelt Creations stamps from the Sunrise Lily Set. Next Saturday, Karen Gerber from Heartfelt Creations will be at OCS giving two classes. I am looking forward to seeing what else can be done with this collection.
The background paper was done using the Heidi Swapp Minc Machine and some Orange Reactive Foil.
Inside of Card
- Stamps: Sunrise Lily Bouquet and Sunrise Lily Wishes (Heartfelt Creations)
- Die: Sunrise Lily Bouquet (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Heidi Swapp Minc Reactive Foil Orange
- Copic Markers: G94 - Grayish Olive, YG97 - Spanish Olive, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, YR09 - Chrome Orange, YR02 - Light Orange
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear
- Forever in Times Rhinestones and Pearls
Until next time, enjoy some time for yourself