For my card today I have used this adorable stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps Fall/Winter Fun release called All Wrapped Up. I used Copic Markers to colour the image and added some Polar White Flower Soft and Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops.
- Stamps: All Wrapped Up, Loads of Wishes (Fall/Winter Fun Release - High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - I Love Christmas (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: G29 - Pine Tree Green, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, R27 - Cadmium Red, B21 - Baby Blue, B0000 - Pale Celestine, B00 - Frost Blue, E41 - Pearl White, E40 - Brick White, E51 - Milky White, E50 - Egg Shell, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green, YR04 - Chrome Orange
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear
- Flower Soft: Polar White
- Nuvo Glitter Drops - Blizzard White
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Woodland Green, Red Berry
- YNS Gumdrops: Holly Jolly Sparkle
Until next time, happy crafting.