Another week has been and gone, and January is now half over. Time does go by quickly. For my post today, I have used another adorable image from the High Hopes "Live Love Laugh" release called "Leo Meets Lana".
For this card, I didn't follow the sketch at all. I used the Lots of Love stickable stencil from BoBunny. I inked the stencil with Angel Pink from Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop.
- Stamps: Leo Meets Lana, A Hundred Hearts (Live Love Laugh - High Hopes Stamps)
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink - Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop
- Copic Markers: Lana -- G40 - Dim Green, G43 - Pistachio, Yr23 - Yellow Ochre, YR21 - Cream, YR20 - Yellowish Shade; Leo -- YG45 - Cobalt Green, YG41 - Pale Cobalt Green, YR23 - Yellow Ochre, YR21 - Cream; Ground -- G4- - Dim Green; Sky -- B0000 - Pale Celestine
- Stencil: Lots of Love (BoBunny Stickable Stencil)
- Your Next Stamp Gumdrops: Green Apple
- Miscellaneous: Silver Peel Off Stickers from my stash
Until next time, happy crafting