Friday, May 25, 2018

Hoping Your Day is as Special as you are!


Welcome OCS Fans;

Well it seems that we have had a very short Spring and now are into the first hot weekend, even though it isn't officially summer yet.

Seeing mother nature at its' best is one of my favourite things during the spring and summer; especially the colourful hummingbirds.  Today's card can be used as a birthday card or one of those you want to send as "Just Because". 


After colouring the Hummingbird (High Hopes Stamps) using copic markers, I added some Silver Moonlight Nuvo Glitter Drops to the edge of the wing and tail.  I just added it as a thin layer to add a bit of glitter.  On the leaves I added some Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops.  Yes, I am addicted to the Nuvo products -- they are so versatile.  I wet the outside edge of the Mulberry Paper with water and did a gentle tear all around to give a bit of a ragged look.

Supplies used:
Do follow the OCS blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Printerest.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and have a fantastic day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment