Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Your Next Stamp "Chocoholic"

Our theme all month for our Challenge is "Love". What says love more than Chocolate? Even better, how about chocolate covered strawberries? That's what I have to share with you today from Your Next Stamp.
Yummy, huh? This was so quick to color with my Copics after stamping with my Memento Black Ink Pad.  The Circles were all cut with my Nesties.
You have all month to join our challenge. All you have to do is follow our current theme! I can't wait to see what everyone makes. I have to confess, it's a nice change after all the Christmas cards!!
Hugs~

3 comments:

  1. Dana this card makes me want to run home and make chocolate covered strawberries!! Lovely card & great colouring!! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, these choc covered strawberries look good enough to eat!!! Great design, and well chosen papers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY! Love everything about this delish card!

    ReplyDelete