Hope you are enjoying this month's theme "Make it Pink or I'll Raise a Stink"at One Crazy Stamper. I really like the Belles 'n Whistles stamps by Elisabeth Bell. This particular stamp is called Sisters.
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Seventeen -- #5 for the image, and the negative of #6
- Copic Markers: Skin - E0000, E000; Clothes - RV10, RV14, RV13, RV11, BV000, BV00; Hair - E35, E37; Grass and flowers - Y11, G28, YG11
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 02 - Pink
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon - used the Bow Easy to make the bows ( a great investment for those of us who have great difficulty tying bows of any size) and rhinestones.