Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Abigail Apple

Hi all!  Hope you are enjoying february!  Have you had a chance to enter into our challenge this month?  You still have plenty of time, but if you are anything like me I make a card and wait, and wait, and wait and then WHAM too late to enter into the contest!  I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me! 

Ok so for todays card it was a brutal battle from start to finish.  It was one of those cards that felt like work cause no matter what colors I picked, embellishments I added, nesties I used, it just feels like it needs something.....but I swear if I add one more thing I will have to rent a truck to deliver it!

The good news is this Kraftin Kimmie stamp was SOOOOO fun to color....She was easy to stamp and I LOVE her hair!!!! 

Supplies: Stamps-Kraftin Kimmie (Abigail Apple), Cuttle Bug Folder, Nesties-Labels 3, Copics--Sketch

3 comments:

  1. Love your layout button and twine are perfect embellies for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. love that design with the twin!! Great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, so clean and fresh looking! Your button and bakers twine are perfect accents!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete