For today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I am using Antoine and Dog a cling rubber stamp from Wild Rose Studio. I didn't add a sentiment as the wording on the DP says it all.
- Stamp: Antoine & Dog (Wild Rose Studio)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: Skin: E000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: E33 - Sand, E35 - Chamois, E31, Brick Beige; Scarf and mitts: G29 - Pine Tree Green, G28 - Ocean Green, G24 - Willow; Top: Y26 - Mustard, Y28 - Lionet Gold; Pants: E84 - Khaki, E81 - Ivory; Shoes: T4 - Toner Gray No. 4, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6; Hat: R24 - Prawn, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red; Dog: E53 - Raw Silk, E51 - Milky White, E50 - Egg Shell
- Embellishments: Pine Green, Holly Red (Your Next Stamp Gumdrops)
- Flower Soft: Polar White
- Baker's Twine (American Crafts)
Until then keep crafting, be happy and don't stress out at the speed Christmas is approaching.
Nice image, very cute, awesome pattern paper too, very nicely done!ReplyDelete