It is now November and before we know it, Christmas will be here. For today's post for OCS, I have used this adorable stamp from Wild Rose Studio called Antoine and Dog.
- Stamp: Antoine & Dog (Wild Rose Studio); Christmas Labels (Wild Rose Studio)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Polar Blue (Versa Mark)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - A Robin's Christmas (Wild Rose Studio)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: Y11 - Pale Yellow, Y32 - Cashmere, Y28 - Lionet Gold; Top: B00 - Frost Blue, B01 - Mint Blue; Pants: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige; Shoes: T4 - Toner Gray No. 4, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6; Hat: R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red; Scarf: G46 - Mistleto; Dog & Bird: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White; Present: R24 - Prawn, Y28 - Lionet Gold
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 17 - Mint, 11 - Gold, 21 - Lipstick, 12 - Silver, 07 - Olive
- YNS Gumdrops: Pine Green, Holly Berry
- Flower Soft: Polar White
- Peel Offs: Snowflakes
Until next time, keep crafting and spread some joy.
This is really lovely, Sue! I love the classic red & green - gorgeous papers :o)ReplyDelete
Well designed and colored Sue!ReplyDelete