Well enough chatting as I know you are here today to see what I have created for you. Today I have another Christmas card to show you that I made using a beautiful Wild Rose Studio Stamp called Antoine & Annabelle....
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Fairy Dust Glitter
* Paper: Teresa Collins 6x6 Paper Pad, Candy Cane Lane
* 3D Pop Dots
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rhubarb Stalk
* Spellbinders: Classic Circles Small
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Decorative Doily (thought this looked like a snowflake behind the image =)
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
Here is a close up of the image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Red: R39, R37, R35, R32
* Hair: R29, R27, R25
* Black: T8, T6, T4, T2
* Snow: BG000, B0000
* Sky: BG0000
I Hope that you enjoyed today's card and I would love to hear what you think =)
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Gorgeous card...the combo of red and glitter is oh so pretty! Jealous that you are almost done with your shopping...maybe you could now help us last minute lizzies?ReplyDelete
A gorgeous card Shari. Love the details.ReplyDelete
Ooh, I bet this is fabulously sparkly in person!! And I just happen to own those papers, so I may have to do some casing... (bought them at OCS, of course!)ReplyDelete
Beautiful use of colors!ReplyDelete