Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Greeting Farm - Friday

When I saw this stamp I just new I had to use it for my husbands Fathers Day card from our daughter. This is Friday from The Greeting Farm:
I wanted to add something like "From your lil' Angel" but I will either let her write that or put it in the inside. Here's a close up:
She was stamped with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black on Copic Xpress It Blending Card before coloring her with my Copics. I use Sketch markers but all copics regardless of the style of marker you use have the same ink. I will say I do have a couple of the original copics and they came in really handy with their hard points to do her eyes.
I only used one Spellbinders Nestabilitie Circle instead of layering like I normally would do. That was because I wanted a lot of those wings to show.
I did lots of distessing with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Dusty Corcord. I love how muted and subtle that shade is. Oh, and how could I forget the Art Institute Glitter?
I have a few more close ups (I just can't help myself!!) on my blog.
There's still plenty of time to enter our challenge this month.
I also want to publicly extend my congratulations and heart felt cheers for Lora and her family for their new endeavor!! I sure wish I was closer so I could come and browse through her soon to open brick and mortar store!!! Woo Hoo!!! Can you imagine just how many more goodies she will be bringing to us now that she has more room to store them?
Cannot wait!!!

Hugs~

2 comments:

  1. Dana, what a fabulous job you did on this image! I love it. Love the wings. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, you did a fabulous job coloring her!

    ReplyDelete