Saturday, January 21, 2012

ICK I'm later and feel better!

It has been such a busy, busy week here!  I enjoyed my vacation so much from school but this last week I have been making sure I have everything ready to be able to start school this next week.  It is hard to get back into school mode!  I have been enjoying being a bit lazy and I cleaned my stamp area. 

Part of my vacation has been working ahead.  And I mean WAY ahead!  I have my images colored for all design team projects through March!.  and I've had my January projects completes since the first week.  I am putting this in print because this is the FIRST time that has ever happened.  This is usually my intention all the time though :)

OK so for this weeks project:


If you couldn't tell I am completely IN LOVE with this MFT A LA MODE!  I have used this for a welcome baby, a seasons greeting and a get well soon card!  It really comes down to the sentiment so have fun with all the different images!  I layered this a lot and stamped the bear twice.  once on copic paper to color and the other on Cosmo Cricket Design Paper for the bow and I used pop dots to layer it all.  the twill ribbon, brads and dies are all from my stash!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, today Lisa. The layout is awesome, might have to case that one. Good job working ahead and I was so proud of myself catching up for just this month!

    ReplyDelete