Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Winter Fairy Wishes!!

Hello Everyone!!

I have some Winter Fairy wishes for you today. Winter Fairy is from Whimsy and I'm so in love with all the Wee Stamps, they are just fantastic. I made this card several weeks ago for my Mom..she was quite tickled to receive it in the mail. I had not had the chance to blog it yet because I kept selling out of the stamp in the store. I really love working with monochromatic colours and the new collection from Basic Grey called Little Black Dress was the perfect choice for me to work with.

If you are looking for all the colours and the rest of the details for this card I have them up on my personal blog at http://www.onecrazystamperblog.com/


Cheers,











3 comments:

  1. oooh, I love the browns. And this image is super cute! Love this Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Lora! The monochromatic shades are so lovely and that image is so super sweet! I really like the design of this one! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love the monochromatic look!! and the image. Love the papers you chose to go with your beautifully colored image.

    ReplyDelete