Sunday, November 4, 2012

Not a creature was stirring

005

I’m really excited for Christmas. I love the winter and all the special time we spend together as a family.  I’m looking forward to setting up the Christmas tree and baking treats!

I used this sweet Whimsy Stamp image on my card, colored with my Copics, and used my Spellbinders die to create this ornament.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Supplies: Whismy Stamps, Amuse sentiment stamp, Copic markers, Spellbinders dies, misc buttons, kraft cardstock, MME papers

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Your colouring of the image is lovely. Love the bright red bow and that fun ornament behind. The star with all of the buttons is so whimsical and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image Jacilynn. The Spellbinders die adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image, and wonderful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute..I love using Kraft paper...Christmas cards on Kraft is awesome..great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card - love the layering of the christmas ornament behind the mouse and the star with button trim!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my fav mouse images!! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

    ReplyDelete