Monday, November 19, 2012

Sweet Blossom


Today I'm sharing project using the Sweet Blossom image from Whimsy Stamps for my One Crazy Stamper post! 
I colored her up with Copic markers:  B99, B97, B95, B41, YG67, YG17,YG13, E02, E00, E47, E44, E43, E31, YR27, YR14, Y35, Y21.

I distressed the image edges with Tim Holtz's Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint.
I love using embroidery on a card to dress it up a bit.  This is the first time I used three different coordinating threads to frame my image.  I create a pattern I like, pierce it freehand and then stitch it up!

Designer papers are from BasicGrey's Clippings collection.  I then framed the panel in a 9 x 9 inch frame that my husband made for me.  I left the glass out for the purpose of the photo.

Michelle Pearson - Inspiration Blooms


2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I love how you've embroidered around your image. Beautifully colored, and your choice of paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, this is lovely!! Sweet Blossom, one of my fav Whimsy stamps! Hugs, Lora

    ReplyDelete