It is a snowy Sunday here and I apologize for being late with today's post: some technical difficulties have gotten in the way. For my first post of 2013 for One Crazy Stamper I have used this adorable stamp from Belles 'n Whistles called Princess Tales. I have 3 amazing grand daughters and I hope they do; but I will always
encourage them to dream big.
The two corners are are Cut, Emboss and Embroidery Dies from Joy Crafts. I will go into more detail on how to use these spectacular dies when I do a tutorial later this month.
- Stamp: Princess Tales (Belles 'n Whistles), sentiment from Enjoy the Ride (Flourishes)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Sweet Afternoon (Teresa Collins)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Decorative Labels Eight
- Die: Embroidery Corner Scallop 60021002 (Cutting, Embossing and Embroidery -- Joy Crafts)
- Copic Markers: Skin - E0000, E000, R20; Hair - E25, E31, E50; Dress - R81, R83
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 12 - Silver
- Miscellaneous: Pearlescent Chalking Set, Blue Gray Rhinestones, Pennant from Sweet Afternoon (Teresa Collins), Glamour Dust (Deco Art)