Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Make A Wish

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday......half way through the week.  Today  I have a birthday card to show you.  It is made with a High Hopes stamp.  I am enjoying these stamps more and more.  There are so many images as well as sentiments to chose from. 





Copic Colours Used: Wishing Well E21, E23, E25, E29, E49, Bucket BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, Grass and Leaves G03, G05, G07, Flowers R81, R83, R85, Sky B000, 0

Thanks for coming by today.  I hope my card will inspire you to join our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge here at One Crazy Stamper for the month of March.  Take care.

Heather

3 comments:

  1. I love this image its adorable. I love how the flowers climb up the well. Makes me want to have a penny to make a wish. I wonder what people will do now that the penny is out. The price of a wish went up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute..and I wish for ten more pounds off before my trip!!!..lol great card

    ReplyDelete