This month has certainly lived up to the saying "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb". It seems that this March has been nothing but a lion all month long and we are all wishing for spring and the warmer weather.
For my last post for OCS this month, I have used this adorable stamp from Whimsy Wee Stamps Collection called Iris designed by Sylvia Zet.
Instead of using Design Paper, I used the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities embossing folder called Splendid Design Side A to emboss a sheet of plain white cardstock and using a sponge pouncer I coloured it with Lime Green 3D Stamp Paint from Viva Decor, which gives a glittery effect. As this is the first time I have played with this new product I only used one colour, but I can't wait to try some colour combinations.
- Stamps: Iris, Ticket Sentiments (both from Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair: E50 - Egg Shell, YR31 - Light Reddish Yellow, Y28 - Lionet Gold; Dress: G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green; Wings: BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, Bg10 - Cool Shadow, BG11 - Moon White; Flowers: V0000 - Rose Quartz, V000 - Pale Heath, V01 - Health; BV0000 - Iridescent Mauve, BV000 - Pale Thistle, BV00 - Mauve Shadow
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 13 - Lilac
- Wink of Stella Brush: 999 GL Clear
- Spellbinders: M-Bossabilities - Spendid Design A; Adorning Squares Die
- Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint: Lime Green
- Miscellaneous: Papermania Vintage Notes Lace Border; Prima flowers,
Love all those soft, pretty colours, Sue! Great card :o)ReplyDelete
Sue this is a beautiful card! Hugs, LoraReplyDelete
Pretty! Such a lovely card!ReplyDelete
Beautifully done Sue - love the soft colors and the gorgeous lace!ReplyDelete
So pretty Sue, love the back ground embossing folder and color. Awesome image, so soft the colors...very nicely done.ReplyDelete
Beautiful card..great job!ReplyDelete