Wednesday has come around again, and at One Crazy Stamper this month we are showcasing the many different stamps from Whimsy Stamps. There is quite a selection. The one I'm posting today is a designed by Sandy Allnock, a new designer for Whimsy Stamps.
- Stamp: Oliver & Shayla (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Riverbank Revels
- Copic Markers: Shayla -- Skin: E0000 - Floral white, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush; Hair: E50 - Egg Shell, Y26 - Mustard, YR31 - Light Reddish Yellow; Clothes: BV01 - Viola, B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt, BG93 - Green Gray; Wall: T0 - Toner Gray No. 0, T1 - Toner Gray No. 1, T2 - Toner Gray No. 2, R27 - Cadmium Red; Oliver: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0; W3 - Warm Gray No. 3; Flowers & Leaves: YG13 - Chartreuse, RV00 - Water Lily, RV02 - Sugared Almond Pink
- Spellbinders: Labels Seventeen
- Miscellaneous: Peel off stickers
Until next time, keep crafting and don't forget to have a snuggle with your favourite people and pets.. Hugs!!!
Sue this card makes me feel like Spring is just around the corner! Hugs, LoraReplyDelete
Super cute image Sue, and you've done an awesome job of coloring and designing this card!ReplyDelete
great card...love your colouring!!ReplyDelete
Very sweet card, Sue!ReplyDelete