Wednesday has come around again, and at One Crazy Stamper this month we are showcasing the many different stamps from Whimsy Stamps. There is quite a selection. The one I'm posting today is a designed by Sandy Allnock, a new designer for Whimsy Stamps.
- Stamp: Oliver & Shayla (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Riverbank Revels
- Copic Markers: Shayla -- Skin: E0000 - Floral white, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, R20 - Blush; Hair: E50 - Egg Shell, Y26 - Mustard, YR31 - Light Reddish Yellow; Clothes: BV01 - Viola, B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt, BG93 - Green Gray; Wall: T0 - Toner Gray No. 0, T1 - Toner Gray No. 1, T2 - Toner Gray No. 2, R27 - Cadmium Red; Oliver: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0; W3 - Warm Gray No. 3; Flowers & Leaves: YG13 - Chartreuse, RV00 - Water Lily, RV02 - Sugared Almond Pink
- Spellbinders: Labels Seventeen
- Miscellaneous: Peel off stickers
Until next time, keep crafting and don't forget to have a snuggle with your favourite people and pets.. Hugs!!!