Here is a look at the inside of the card....
Here is a close up of the beautiful flower. This is a D-Lite die from Spellbinder called Gerber Daisy - Oh my Goodness I LOVE this die so much and it is so fun to play with!!!
* Spellbinder D-Lite Gerber Daisy
* Embossing Folder for the back ground. One Crazy Stamper has sooo many fun and playful Embossing folders - check them out here!
* My Favorite Things Die-Namics - check out all the fun shapes and dies at One Crazy Stamper here!
* Outside Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps
* Inside Sentiment: My Favorite Things
* Forever in Time Pearl Gems, Dainty - I am so in love with these Gems as you probably have noticed on my past posts. They are always just the right size and add so much "sparkle" to any project!
* 3D Pop Dots
* Glue Dots
I sure hope you enjoyed today post, I would love to hear your thoughts!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
A great card Shari. Love the details.ReplyDelete
This is just lovely, Shari - so elegant!ReplyDelete
Hey Shari, another sweet card, they will love it. I wondered what those dies would be like...hummm another purchase in my future. Awesome job! Hugs!ReplyDelete
That daisy is soo pretty, very nicely done Shari.ReplyDelete