It is Inspirational Month here at OCS, and for today's post I have used this adorable stamp set called Dynamic Duo (Your Next Stamp) and the Accordian Oval Card Die Set and Oval Flourish Frame Edges from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The edges were used to decorate the two panels of the card.
This is what the card looks like when it is opened up.
This is the front of the card when it is closed.
- Stamp: Dynamic Duo and sentiment (Your Next Stamp)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Prisma Cardstock, Shimmer Sheetz - Iridescent Sampler (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Spectrum Noir Pencils: Primaries Set for the birds -- 068, 065, 017 for the beak; Nature Set for the leaves -- 046, 049; Essentials Set for the Tree -- 089, 095, 091
- Resist Chalk Edger: Pastel Brown (used to ink the edge around the birds and tree)
- Eliazabeth Craft Designs: Accordian Oval Card and Oval Flourish Frame Edges
- Spellbinders: Petite Ovals Small
- Impression Obsession Die: Butterflies
Wow, Sue - this is amazing! I love how you put this together :o)ReplyDelete
This is gorgeous! Wonderful die cuts and do love your sweet image with the birds!ReplyDelete
Elegant, very pretty, love the layout, another awesome job. Great colors too! Hugs!ReplyDelete
Super neat card Sue!ReplyDelete