The OCS design team this month is showcasing the newest release of High Hopes Rubber Stamps, and are these stamps cute and adorable. The release includes both Halloween and Christmas stamps.
For my post today, I have used the adorable Angel Trio stamp.
- Stamp: Angel Trio (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Prisma Creamy White Cardstock, DP - Joyous (My Mind's Eyes) with matching Decorative Brads and Gems
- Spectrum Noir Pencils: Skin - 003, 005, 009 (Essentials); Hair - 091, 095 (Essentials); 013, 024, 027, 050 (Primaries); 059, 060 (Nature); 047, 015 (Essentials)
- Wink of Stella: 000 - White, 020 - Red, 042 - Green, 999 - Clear
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 - Red, 07 - Olive
- Glitter Ritz: Cool Highlight
- Art Glitter Institute: Faux Snow
- Peel Offs
Such a sweet holiday card, Sue!ReplyDelete
what a beautiful cardReplyDelete
hugs Kate xx
Lovely job, nicely done, love the image and the paper you used! Way to go!ReplyDelete