Tuesday, September 23, 2014

No Peeking!

Woo hoo! Another terrific Tuesday and another cutie new High Hopes stamp to share with you. For my design I used some older Bo Bunny dp, plenty of flowers and two inch satin ribbon that I had. This image was coloured with my Inktense pencils and I was lucky enough to have this perfect High Hopes sentiment in my stash. I also used blue distress ink and twinkling H20's, both on the image and on the die cut behind it.

So many lovely entries this month, keep 'em coming! We love to see all the talent out there!
My Supplies
(High Hopes), Twinkling H20's-Heavenly(Creative Imaginations), Distress Ink-Stormy Sky(Tim Holtz), Rinestones-Ice Blue(Kaiser)

MID VERMILION, CHILLI RED, LIGHT OLIVE, FELT GREEN, PEACOCK BLUE, ANTIQUE WHITE, RED OXIDE, TAN, SADDLE BROWN




3 comments:

  1. What a perfect sentiment! Such a sweetie and love how you used the colours around him! Great ribbon and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Aaemie. Love the details and the sentiment is very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Aaemie - this is just lovely! The bow, the colouring, the cute sentiment - I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete