It is Wednesday, which is also hump day -- can't wait for some warmer weather on the weekend as it has certainly been cold. The OCS DT have been showing the new release for High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I used the Derwent Inktense Pencils to colour it. As I couldn't decide on a sentiment to use, I decided to go without one.
For my post today, I have used this adorable image called Tea for Two.
- Stamp: Tea for Two (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
- Paper: Fabriano Studio Watercolor Hot Press
- Derwent Inktense Pencils: 1210 - Dark Aquamarine, 0900 - Iris Blue, 0400 - Poppy Red, 1220 - Green Aquamarine, 1300 - Teal Green, 1740- Saddle Brown, 1720 - Tan, 0520 - Carmine Pink, 0230 - Golden Yellow, 1930 - Dark Chocolate, 2300 - white
- BoBunny Double Dot Blue Hues
- Baker's Twine - American Craft
If you need any supplies for your entry, check out Lora's store, OCS for some great products and amazing prices.
Until the next time, get your creative juices flowing and have some fun.