Thursday, January 22, 2015

Teeny, Tiny Wish

 
 It's time again for me to show you one of the newest images from High Hopes stamps, and my card today is also a reminder of the challenge theme this month of Blue and White with an embellishment.
 
 
This sweet image is Little Miss Springtime from High Hopes stamps which I colored with Copics, then mounted on dp from First Edition.  Ribbon and pearls finish off the card front, as well as a sentiment from my stash.
 
Card Recipe
Skin - E000. E00. E01
Mouth - RV32
Cheeks - R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Flowers - B41, B45, Colorless Blender
Blues - B91, B93, B95, B97
Greens - G82, G85
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this one is SO PRECIOUS, Shari...I love the whole thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft & pretty, Shari! Gorgeous colouring, and I love how you offset the oval :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome paper and the colors and coloring top notch! Great touch with the ribbon/bow...way to go. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete