Since the 1st of the month was the blog hop I was not able to share with you my September calendar page so this month with the beginning of fall happening on September 23rd I decided to make a Fall page that follows along with our challenge theme this month, check it out and let me know what you think....
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Harvest Mice
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Happy Fall Y'all
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Paper: Doodlebug 12x12 Friendly Forest
* Mini Blending Tool
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Teal Zeal
* Glue Dots
* Glossy Accents (noses and eyes)
(all above listed supplies can be purchased at www.onecrazystamper.com)
Here is a close up of this adorable fall image to see the Copic colours used....
* Pumpkin Stem & Grass: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG91
* Pumpkin: R08, R05, YR68, YR04
* Mice: E37, E35, E33, E31, R02, R01, R00
* Denim: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02
* Shirts & Bow: RV19, RV17, RV14, V17, V15, V12, YR24, YR23, YR21
I hope that you enjoyed this months calendar page. Don't forgot to complete the OCS Blog hop by tomorrow and also to enter into this month's Christmas / Fall / Halloween Challenge!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!!
These calendar pages are so cute great job friend! The paper used is awesome and that stamp make me smile.ReplyDelete
Oh, these little mice are the cutest! I love that you made their noses glossy :o)ReplyDelete
I love this calendar page Shari...the whole this is just awesome!ReplyDelete
Your calendar pages are awesome Shari. Love the details.ReplyDelete