I hope you all managed to get through yesterday without too much stress, as a new school year has begun for many. Apparently, my youngest granddaughter Arwen cried as she wanted to go to school with her brother and sister, and according to her she is a big girl now. She will be three next month.
For my post today for OCS, I have used another very adorable stamp from the High Hopes new release "Joys of the Seasons" called Happy Mail. I used the Spectrum Noir paper along with the Spectrum Noir pencils and I really liked how colouring turned out.
- Stamps: Happy Mail, Ho Ho Ho (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Brillance Pearlescent Ice Blue
- Paper: Spectrum Noir
- Spectrum Noir Pencils: Essentials -- 001, 004, 005, 047, 058, 089, 117; Nature -- 02; Primaries -- 027, 033, 104
- Spellbinders: Standard Circles Large, Distress Rectangles
- Flower Soft: Faux Snow
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
Until next week, have fun being creative.