Ok on to today's card, check it out....
* Copic Xpress It cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Lil' Snowbird
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Merry Christmas
* Angel Glitter
* Paper: Doodlebug 6x6 Paper Pack, North Pole
* Cardstock: Green & Red
* Satin Bow Embellishments
* Zig Glue Pen
* Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Cottage Ivy
Here is a close up of the fun image to see the Copic colours used....
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair: E49, E59, E25, E23, E21
* Red: R39, R37, R35
* Green: G46, G43, G40
* Brown: E27, E25, E23
* Snow: BG000
* White: Glitter
I hope that you enjoyed today's card.
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Can't beat the classic red & green! This is gorgeous, Shari!ReplyDelete