So far this month, winter has been change. The weekend was full of rain and today snow is falling.
For my post today for OCS, I am using this adorable stamp called Snowman Totem from from High Hopes Rubber Stamps latest release.
- Stamp: Totem Snowman (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Snowfall (BoBunny -- from my stash)
- Copic Markers: R20 - Blush, YR04 - Chrome Orange, B01 - Mint Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green, B97 - Night Blue, B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt, B93 - Light Cockery Blue, B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, BG0000- Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, E35 - Chamois, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, E30 - Bisque, BG70 - Ocean Mist
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
- Miscellaneous: Glossy Accents, Faux Snow
Until next time, have fun in the snow and enjoy yourself.
Beautiful colouring, Sue - I love all your blue tones!ReplyDelete