Friday, January 15, 2016

Java Great Day, Happy Friday !

Hi there, happy Friday, the best day of the week is here :) Yahoo!!
I'm excited to share my card today made with ..
Have I mentioned that I'm a total coffee lover!! 
 The background paper reminds me of a retro kitchen's wallpaper and I thought it would be fun for a coffee card. The stamped coffee rings is also from Your Next Stamp and its such a great companion stamp set to go with Java Geek. Little bits of Swiss dots paper for some added touches on the coffee cups and real coffee beans hot glued and  used as
embellishments. 
The sentiment and "coffe" Periodic Table elements are awesome. I actually work for a Scientific company  so cards made with this set for my coworkers would be total fun!!
 Thanks for peeking! Wishing you a great weekend!
Copic E31,E37,0

5 comments: