Thursday, February 18, 2016

Udderly Amazing

 Welcome back OCS fans! It's Thursday and my turn to post some inspiration for you. It's also one day closer to Fri-YAY!!

Today I am sharing a stamp from High Hopes called Taking A Break. I think this cow would bring a smile to anyone's face! There are some times when someone has done something overly kind or when someone has reached a milestone in their lives that it is nice to send a card to acknowledge it which is where the theme for this card came from.

                                                         Donna


I coloured my stamp with alchohol markers and fussy cut it. I created my scene by cutting some green hills, blue sky and some fence. I added some pop dots to the cow and put my scene together. I edged all of the paper pieces and card edge with Memento London Fog ink.  The sentiment was created on my computer. Some twine and black gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Taking A Break (RR505) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps 
Patterned Paper: Thumbelina Collection - Piggy Tales
Sentiment: Georgia Font - computer 
Black Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle Dies - Your Next Stamp
Fishtail Banner Dies - Your Next Stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog Ink
Black Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp 
3D Foam Squares - Scrapbook Adhesives
Bakers Craft Twine
Signo White Gel Pen

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 1B2 PP1 TN1 EB1 EB2 blender



It's a new month which means a new challenge here at OCS. 
February's challenge is Anything Goes, (except digital stamps). Follow this link to come and add your projects. We can't wait to see what you create.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


2 comments:

  1. Donna, this is absolutely the cutest thing! I love the fence behind him, and the sweet paper choices :o)

    ReplyDelete