Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Delight in the simple beauty......

Hi Crafty Peeps;

I don't know about you, but I am definitely tired of winter and can't wait for spring to come.  For my post today, I have used this collage stamp called Birds and Blooms Collage stamp from Heartfelt Creations.

The main image was inked with the Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  For the background I used the Heidi Swapp Minc Foil Applicator Machine, and ran a sheet of paper from a Heidi Swapp paper pad and Rose Gold Reactive Foil through it. The top and bottom border is a Joy's Craft Stitched Die. I added a clear rhinestone to the middle of each flower.

Supplies used:
Don't forget to check out  out Lora's OCS store for the arrival of new products and the preorders that are available.  Check out the OCS Blog for some inspiration and do enter this month's challenge "Anything Goes"

Until next time, happy crafting

Hugs,

 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS card Sue! So pretty - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this card is amazing! I love the word collage, and how you popped up a couple of the elements - and that stitched die border is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete