I don't know about you, but it seems that October is going by rather quickly. Before we know it, Christmas will be here, except for the fact that Halloween comes first and will be here in a couple of weeks.
For today's card, I have used the adorable Halloween Kitty and Gang from the latest High Hopes Stamps release called Fall/Winter Fun.
- Stamps: Halloween Kitty and Gang, Happy Halloween (Fall/Winter Fun Release - High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Boo Crew & Bubbling Brew (Boo Crews - Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers: BV34 - Bluebell, BV31 - Pale Lavender, YG11 - Mignonette, YG13 - Chartreuse, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, YR04 - Chrome Orange, YR01 - Peach Puff, YR00 - Powder Pink, Y38 - Honey, E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 12 - Silver
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear (added to the sentiment)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Until next time, keep on crafting;
Really fun, Sue!!ReplyDelete