I'm back with another card using a brand new stamp from the High Hopes Rubber Stamps "Fall/Winter Fun Collection" which made its debut on the 1st of the month. For my card today, I used Charlie's Moo-ry Christmas along with the Have an UDDERLY Fabulous Christmas sentiment.
- Stamps: Charlie's Moo-ry Christmas, Udderly Fabulous sentiment (Fall/Winter Fun Collection - High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Paper: X-Press it Blending Cardstock, DP - Merry & Bright (BoBunny)
- Copic Markers: T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Skin White, E11 - Barely Beige, R20 - Blush; R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 03 - Red
- Miscellaneous: Flower, Bells
Until next time, Happy Crafting;