Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A Hundred Hearts......

Welcome back OCS Fans;

Another week has been and gone, and January is now half over.  Time does go by quickly.  For my post today, I have used another adorable image from the High Hopes "Live Love Laugh" release called "Leo Meets Lana".


For this card, I didn't follow the sketch at all.  I used the Lots of Love stickable stencil from BoBunny.  I inked the stencil with Angel Pink from Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop.

Supplies used:
Do play along with this month's Live Love Laugh challenge.  We would love to see what you create.  For any supplies that you might need or want, check out Lora's One Crazy Stamper store and the High Hopes Stamps website.

Until next time, happy crafting

Hugs;

 

1 comment:

  1. This card is so sweet. The image is a sweetie pie and the little glints of silver edging look pretty here.

    ReplyDelete