Monday, January 9, 2017

Crazy For You


Welcome back I have another fun new release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Live Love Laugh, to share with you.  


It is my turn to share my card, here at One Crazy Stamper and my stamp I am using is called Hal and Hootie, and Crazy For You.  So much fun coloring and creating my card.  

 

I used the One Crazy Stamper, sketch this is an option for the our challenge, and I flipped it this time.  I also added some flowers and gems as well as used a spellbinder oval die, along with YNS oval stitched die.  I hope you have some fun with this challenge, and Lora has some wonderful prizes, as well as tons of supplies in her store, so please stop by and check it out  Till next time, hope you get your craft groove on.  Cheers!


Supplies: Stamps-HH-Crazy For You, Hal and Hootie, Copic Markers, Spellbinder Oval die, YNS Oval Stitched Die, Flowers, Tim Holtz Leaf Punch, Glue Dots.

1 comment: