Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Bunny Hugs

Happy Wednesday OCS fans! 

Have you had a chance to pop by the OCS website to see the full "Think Spring" release from High Hopes yet? There are so many cute, fun Spring and Easter images I honestly can't pick a favourite - can you?

This week I created with "Bunny Hugs" and the "Some Bunny Loves You" sentiment. We all need a hug once and awhile - why not from a soft, squishy bunny?


I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers then fussy cut it. As my card design came together I realized I need some kind of backing on her to make her pop a little so I cut her out again leaving a thin white cardstock edge. Since I had the white cardstock out, I cut a doily and ran it through a polka dot embossing folder to add some texture. A couple pieces of die foliage and some "stamens" from my stash were added to flowers to create my embellishments. A few matching crystals in the flower centres and some polka dots on her skirt finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Bunny Hugs (TT115) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Some Bunny Loves You (HH055) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Watercolour Wash, Hearts and Stripes, Sweet Celebrations - My Favourite Things 
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMistiWhite Gelly Roll pen, Making Memories Scrapbook stitches, Classic Circle and foliage die - Spellbinders, Doily Trio Two Set - YNS, flowers and stamens - stash, 3D Pop dots - Forever In Time, Crystazzi Crystals. 

Spectrum Noir: FS5 FS2 TN2 TN1 EB1 EB2 FS8 PP1 PP3 PP5 BT3 BT4 BT5 
Copics: E31 E34 E37 B02 B04 B06 

Don't forget to drop by the One Crazy Stamper booth at Scrapfest in Kitchener Waterloo this weekend (Apr. 7 and 8) and say "Hi"! 

A new month = a new challenge! Join us for our Think Spring challenge. Here's the link: April Challenge

Here's The Sketch 


 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the soft color and the flowers, nicely done! Glamorously done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you coloured this Donna! Also, love the background papers and design.

    ReplyDelete