Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Spring Loaded

Happy Wednesday OCS Fans! 

I have had a ton of fun playing with all of the images in the High Hopes Think Spring release! 

This week I chose to use the "Hedgies Spring Loaded" stamp and the "Spring Is In The Air" sentiment.  These two just make me smile! We all need a little help from our friends once and awhile don't we? I added some freckles and belly buttons to them just for fun. 



 My card layout is done based on this month's challenge sketch - have you played along yet? I changed a few things to "make it my own" as they say - I added my sentiment to the top corner instead of a banner and the third piece of paper behind the stamp was switched out for a fun die shape. 

The stamp was using my Misti and coloured with alcohol markers, cut out using a stitched rectangle die and mounted on patterned paper from Bo Bunny. All of the edges were inked with a matching brown ink. Some matte enamel dots and ribbon finish off my card.  

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Hedgies Spring Loaded (TT120) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Spring Is In The Air (HH059) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper:Aryia's Garden - Bo Bunny
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti, Stitched Square die - YNS, Honeycomb Pattern die - Whimsy Stamps, Classic Circle die - Spellbinders, Bark ink - Versa Mark, Ribbon - stash, Milk and Cookies Matte gumdrops - YNS, Fall Assortment Matte Sprinkles - Doodlebug

Spectrum Noir: TN1 EB1 EB2 TN7 TN8 EB8 CT2 CT4 GB5 OR1  JG2 JG6 PP1 PP3 
Copics: E31 E34 E37

A new month = a new challenge! Join us for our Anything Spring challenge. Here's the link: April Challenge

Here's The Sketch 


 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Donna another smash hit love that you used yellow, it is so pretty, great coloring, such cute image and you made this card wonderful. Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete