Thursday, October 11, 2018

Merry Christmoose!

I love making Christmas cards that are personalized for the person receiving them. 
I have a few guys on my card giving list who love the outdoors - hiking, wildlife and even camping in the winter. So masculine Christmas it is ....gulp! 
I decided "Winter Moose" would be perfect for an outdoorsy themed, masculine card for one of the outdoorsy guys in my life. 



After stamping my moose on some coloured pencil friendly paper, I coloured him using Prismacolor pencils. I am new to colouring with pencils so this was a challenge for me. I hand fussy cut him and ran a black marker around the edge to "finish" him off. Next, I created my scene with cardstock, patterned paper and dies. Love my Misti for perfect stamping position for my sentiment! 
Some simple gumdrops finish off this CAS masculine Christmas card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Winter Moose- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Merry Christmoose - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Frosted - Kaisercraft 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, gumdrops - YNS, Classic Circle die - Spellbinders, My Creative Time die, Fresh Pine Trees die - Memory Box 

Prismacolor Premier Pencils: Dark Umber Dark Brown Light Umber Bronze Chocolate Beige Sienna Peach Beige Deco Peach Blush Pink Pink Jasmine Cream Olive Green Apple Green Spring Green Periwinkle Powder Blue 10% French Grey 30% French Grey White

Don't forget to follow the One Crazy Stamper blog or Facebook page for daily inspiration! 
                  
                                                   
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment