Thursday, January 24, 2019

Are We There Yet?

We are not really having what is considered a "normal" winter where I live. We usually have a ton of snow by now but we really don't have much to speak of. 
It makes it kind of challenging for the little ones who like tobagganing! 

The stamp I have used on my card today reminds me of my younger days when the neighbours came over and we tobogganed all day. We had the best hill right beside our house so we didn't have to go far. 
These three friends bring back some fun memories and we may or may not have had a couple times where one of us was the beaver on this fun stamp! <smile>




I coloured this fun stamp with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. I set it aside and created my background using a birch tree background die and some birch tree patterned paper. The die is sized to fit an A2 size card so the trees on the main card base are actually cut apart from the finished die cut. I used a wavy edge die to create my snow hill and inked all of the paper and tree edges with antique linen distress ink. I added some fun glitter paper snow flakes (hard to see in the photo) cut out with a punch and added some matching sparkly ribbon to finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Toboggan Joy Ride - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Are We There Yet? - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Really Rainbow Christmas - Lawn Fawn, 
Winter Wonderland - Simple Stories

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, My Creative Time Die (snow hill), Birch Tree Background die - Gina Marie Designs, Galena ribbon, snowflake punch - Marvy, glitter paper - Recollections, Antique Linen Distress ink, 

Spectrum Noir Markers: EB1 MB3 MB4 PP1 PP3 IG3 IG5 BG5 BG7 BG10 EB3 EB6 EB5 TN3 TN4 TN7 MB1 CG1 DG2 DG4 IB2 IB3 BT7 
Copic: C00

Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment